Exercise in Regulation of Metabolism and Cardiovascular Function
The Saltin International Graduate Course: Exercise Physiology in Health and Disease.
- Local regulation of blood flow and oxygen delivery
- Skeletal muscle metabolism
- Central cardiovascular regulation
- Liver and adipose tissue metabolism
- Lifestyle-related disease
- Methods in physiological research
18 - 21 September 2016.
Department of Nutrition, Exercise and Sports
The course language is English.
All students from masters to Postdoc level with a relevant educational background are welcome but PhD students are given priority.
Read more and registration.
Deadline for registration: 1 August 2016
Professor Henriette Pilegaard, email@example.com